Thursday, March 4, 2010

Would it be better to spray paint my car or leave the fender in black primer?

I have a 95 Mustang that I am planning on trading in this weekend. I know it is short notice. I was in an accident this past summer where I hydroplaned into a guardrail. I had a fender and bumper replaced, but couldn't have the fender repainted. The car is a cherry red, and have found an automotive touch up spray paint that matches fairly well. I would like to know if for a trade in value, because I won't have time to get the car painted, it would be better to leave the fender with the black primer, or try to spray the fender. I have practiced on other surfaces and can get a clean paint job with little or no streaking.Would it be better to spray paint my car or leave the fender in black primer?
at least with the fender in black the other guy sees what it is-using that touch up paint will make it look bad-leave itWould it be better to spray paint my car or leave the fender in black primer?
Do not spray paint it completely ruins it it will start flaking off and look even worse

No comments:

Post a Comment