Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I want to re-paint my toyota sedan car.Pls. advise the genuine way to do so.?

I want to know about the rust-proof coating and the color. Any brand name? Pls. sugest.I want to re-paint my toyota sedan car.Pls. advise the genuine way to do so.?
You don't state the age of your vehicle. Usually, it is cheaper to trade the vehicle in to get one of a different color. If you have a vehicle repainted then go to sell it, buyers will want to pay less, thinking it was damaged in an accident, or there is some cover-up going on.


How much do you want to spend? To do the job right, you would have to remove doors, trunk lid, hood and all other removable parts to paint all of the sheet metal the same color. It could cost $3,500.00 to do it correctly and not have it show as a re-paint.I want to re-paint my toyota sedan car.Pls. advise the genuine way to do so.?
If it was made here in the U.S. they used clear coat paint which is crap. I would buy airplane stripper,and strip off paint to metal. Then paint primer,and use a enamel paint like in Japan. Enamels are sold for tractors. Enamel will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment