Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My car had duct tape on it , how do i get the white remains off with out hurting the paint?

I bought this liquid called goof off it works terrific!!!! i put duct tape on my bike and that white stuff was on it after i took the tape off...i put a little goof off on a towel and it wiped it rite off.My car had duct tape on it , how do i get the white remains off with out hurting the paint?
WD-40 On a rag. Patience, and when it comes off, wash the


area thoroughly with soap and water and apply a layer of wax.





Try to keep it off vinyl. If it gets on the windows, clean that off well


as it will be cloudy..





Hope this helps... It's gotten good results in the past.My car had duct tape on it , how do i get the white remains off with out hurting the paint?
Goo gone works quite well. Buy it at most auto parts or big box retailers.
warm water and soap, just drench it with warm water it should help!

No comments:

Post a Comment