Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Need help with paint job on my car!!!!?

I bought a 95 white honda civic. the previous owner painted the car dark purple. i think he painted it over the white. now u can see some of the white paint. how do i get the car white again??Need help with paint job on my car!!!!?
Sand and repaint.Need help with paint job on my car!!!!?
Take it to maaco. Explain the problem and they will give you a free estimate on how much it will cost.





If thats not in your price range, you are going to need to properly sand all the paint of. Cover it with a primer coat or two, and then paint it over with high quality auto paint. However if you do it yourself, i guarantee it will not look professional. It's a very hard process.
The paint has to be stripped and re-painted. In my area, to do a complete paint job is $2,000.
Sand, prime, repaint

No comments:

Post a Comment