Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just got my car painted a month ago, theres brush marks and scartches from snow and ice, how can i get rid?

I got my car painted black a month ago, theres now scratches and brush marks from snow and ice and brush from wash, and cleaning snow off..is there somethin i can do do get rid of them? Buffing?use wax? Please let me know.. R there products you recomened??Just got my car painted a month ago, theres brush marks and scartches from snow and ice, how can i get rid?
Paint it again or polishJust got my car painted a month ago, theres brush marks and scartches from snow and ice, how can i get rid?
Bad choice of colors if you're worried about scratches. They make wax specially for black paint and you can get it at most auto parts stores. Light reflects from black straight at you(so for will notice more imperfections) white the opposite.
Ifyou did not shoot clear on it then you can use rubbing compound to smooth out the scratches and then apply paste wax and then whenever you want to remove anything; be careful and always use a shammy.(Chamois)
elbow gress and alot of it along with some good old fasino wax

No comments:

Post a Comment