Saturday, March 13, 2010

I have had matt paint thrown over my car how do i get it off?

degreaser best thing if it doesnt work use sand paperI have had matt paint thrown over my car how do i get it off?
A good scrubbing w/lots of car wash soap should do it, just use a rag. If u must use sandpaper, make sure it's the automotive type and like 2000 grit, with water, not dry. Wax car afterward.I have had matt paint thrown over my car how do i get it off?
In the body shop we would use paper towels and lacquer thinner.No,it won't harm the factory paint.
Isn't matt paint water based?





If so, you should be able to simply wash it off.
A little paint thinner or lacquer on a rag will take it off.
it depends on what kind of paint..and how long its been there...please clairfy
Isn't that water based? If so just wash it off with some good scrubbing.
sand paper

No comments:

Post a Comment