Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My car has 2 tiny rusted areas. I saw a paint chip starting to flake?

then I noticed another about 4 inches away from the one I noticed first. Is there a way to stop this rusting?? The car is a 1997 Saturn. What can I do? Please help. Thanks!My car has 2 tiny rusted areas. I saw a paint chip starting to flake?
you can get a product called POR-15 that you can paint over the rust and it won't get any worse than what it is, it seals out air to it and moisture, only comes in black and gray and costs $35,00 a pint.My car has 2 tiny rusted areas. I saw a paint chip starting to flake?
its time to get macco
Take it to a reputable body shop for an estimate.
Unfortunately small rust spots can mean larger problems under the paint. This might not be the case with your car but it is old. Seek help from a professional.. a couple of quotes could surprise you on the price to fix it
You'd have to take it to an autobody place and have them sand it out, but its going to be colstly. I say just trade it in on something a little classier than a saturn or ride it till the wheels fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment