Thursday, March 11, 2010

Paint on my car?!?

This morning I was backing out of my garage and I sideswiped it! Now I have White paint on my green car, a few medium areas.....


How can I fix this without taking it to a body shop? Some people say Nail polish remover??Paint on my car?!?
You might want to try using a clay bar. I know for a fact that it removes paint overspray. You should be able to find one at your local auto-parts store, just follow the instructions on the box.Paint on my car?!?
Go to your local PPG distributor or auto body supply store. If its a PPG store look or a product called DX330, its a wax and grease remover, but it also works awesome for the problem that your having!!
DO NOT USE NAIL POLISH REMOVER. IT WILL EAT INTO THE PAINT ON THE CAR TOO. TRY A WHITE POLISHING COMPOUND. IT IS LESS ABBRASIVE. RUB IT UNTIL THE WHITE PAINT IS REMOVED. DO A LARGER AREA THAN WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND IT SHOULD REMOVE IT. AFTER IT IS REMOVED YOU SHOULD WAX THE AREA AGAIN. COMPOUND WILL REMOVE THE WAX TOO.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment