Thursday, March 11, 2010

I can cook,fix the car,cut the yard,paint the house,do the wash,have been told that..?

I'm not to hard to look at and have a good sense of humor.....having said that why does my girl think I'm a dolt......just doesnt seem fair??I can cook,fix the car,cut the yard,paint the house,do the wash,have been told that..?
It could well be, my many talented (and extremely handsome) friend, that your lady is feeling intimidated by your vast abilities in and around the home. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that she ';thinks'; you are a dolt, but just gives you that impression in order to keep her ';hawt'; lover in his place, or ';in check'; as some would say. If you ever feel that you can no longer take this abuse, please come by my 360 for a visit, and I will gladly show you how it feels to be treated like a real man......; )I can cook,fix the car,cut the yard,paint the house,do the wash,have been told that..?
Well I'm not supposed to say anything..but what she told me was..
John I can fix the car, paint the house, cook and clean. I'm a W.O.M.A.N. yes I am. lol Pegge Lee song lol
It doesn't matter, men are always dolts to women, at least at some point. Even a man as charming and sophisticated as I has been called a dolt....and worse.......
Well... we women have a secret code... we can't tell you what that really means... we work really hard to keep you guys confused! lol
You just stated that you ';CAN'; do these things but do you ';DO'; them? : )
Because you're a man. And men are usually dolts. It's just that easy. :)
Star Jumper took my answer, that would be my guess as to why she thinks you're a dolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment