Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Car decals ruining my paint?

I put stripes on my 2003 ford mustang and they got all messed up by the sun i think then i took them off and the messed up my paint any suggestions???Car decals ruining my paint?
Stripes??? RICER!!! Haha, c'mon why, stripes? Why anything? SeriouslyCar decals ruining my paint?
You could try a rubbing compound and then a simonize.





You might be better putting more decals over the spot you had them. Any decal or sign will always look different once removed as a result of the sun reflecting on the paint
Never go decal. If you're in to stripes have them painted on by a pro. A decal is a colored piece of plastic/paper with a protective coating and it does just that, protects the paint under it. The only thing is that decals do not last very long. So take your car to a good detail shop and they can get your paint looking right. Why mess up a nice car with junk? Go for the paint.
take your car to a detail shop and ask if they can fix your problem they may be able to buff it right out

No comments:

Post a Comment