Thursday, March 11, 2010

How do I keep the colors of my custom paint-job cars in GTA San Andreas PC version?

because sometimes the color resets to white and I wanted to park all the cars that can be custom painted...


So when I want to drive the car that has been custom painted, I needed to return to Wheels Angels to custom re-paint it...


what a hassle... -_-How do I keep the colors of my custom paint-job cars in GTA San Andreas PC version?
You can't, you have to keep going back and repainting it.How do I keep the colors of my custom paint-job cars in GTA San Andreas PC version?
Play gta sa online and get paintjobs that save on cars you have to actually buy! you can buy an alarm for your car a lock immobilizer. and much more





Ive been playing it for atleast three years and I still get exited to play it. you have interact with other players and act as you would in real life.


I guarantee you'll love it and the multiplayer mode available to download at sa-mp.com (San andreas multiplayer) It's an online mode that gets as realistic as you can get. Cops that actually arrest people. Civilians that actually have jobs (Medics,Taxi drivers, Bus drivers, news reporters, cops, drug dealers, car jackers, Gun dealers) and Gang members and Mafia members. You can buy a house have up to ten cars and stats save.(All houses are currently taken lol but they get sold after five days if the owner doesnt log in for five days) (you have to buy or download the original game with a torrent first though(Only download turrent if you have or had the game) check and see if this video convinces you of playing =)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP_grH9vS鈥?/a>


its the first to have a community that has 150 slots to be in game at one time. the whole community is over a thousand though





if you can play san andreas you can play this





send me an IM at saulpimps if your interested. Ill help you in getting it and installing it.
erm i have ps2 version so i dont know if it works but its still worth a try if it happens try taking it back 2 get its paint job kill a few ppl and when u have the colour u want press the button to get it but just after quikly press the back button befor it is done and it should have been done 4 free

No comments:

Post a Comment