Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My husband wants to learn how to paint cars for a living, how do you get into that? ?

maybe he can pay a car paiting place to teach him? or he can ask them how they got into itMy husband wants to learn how to paint cars for a living, how do you get into that? ?
my husband learn by watch other people paint it something really good to get in my husband can make thousands in one weekend. he does it on the site for our play money.you really have to make sure you do it in a bouth or some where clean it can mess the paint upMy husband wants to learn how to paint cars for a living, how do you get into that? ?
My ex went to Wyotech. There are a lot of programs out there where you go for a few months and get a certificate completing the course. I would look into the technical schools and see which ones are out there.
I am going sort of in the same type of field. I want to be a mechanic. You have to go to a technical school such as ITT Tech or OCS. It is not the same as a normal college that you are used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment