Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can you dance? Sing? Act? Draw? Paint? Play a musical instrument? Repair a car? Fix the plumbing? What?

Informed people want to know.Can you dance? Sing? Act? Draw? Paint? Play a musical instrument? Repair a car? Fix the plumbing? What?
I advocate for children with learning disabilites, I can help parents get the services their children need with out the need for an attorney therefore saving them money.Can you dance? Sing? Act? Draw? Paint? Play a musical instrument? Repair a car? Fix the plumbing? What?
I can dance really well...and I can play trumpet, badly. =]
dance no, people pay me not to, sing no again. paint if it is a wall. play a instrument, umm ill go with no again , fix a car, maybe fix the plumbing yes easy what, well that all depends on what it is, most things around the house yes easy. but do i understand what goes on in a womens mind umm no once again. i dotn think any man will ever know. and if he says he does must be lying.
I can play the piano and draw reasonably well. I did manage to change a tire once, but never again since I got all dirty and greasy.
I can dance


I can't sing


I can act


I can sorta draw and paint


I can't play a musical instrument


I can repair minor things on a car


I can change a tyre


I can fix minor plumbing


I can build a fence


I can do home maintaince


I can whipper-snip (It is a lot harder than it looks ok)


I can cook


I can't iron


I can do anything I want to!?!


Women can do anything.... DON'T SAY ANYTHING.... JUST AGREE!!!
I can dance a little, and Somewhat sing....i dont really enjoy painting but ive been told i was good at it. I play guitar and im really good at it. i took a plumbing class in middle school and can fix leaky pipes. So yeah, I can...
sigh...none of the above or yes to some, but only average. i've been looking my whole life to that one thing i'm good at and was ';born to do.'; i still haven't found it and it's the one thing in life that makes me most upset...and frustrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment