Thursday, March 11, 2010

How can i remove water stains from my car windows and paint?

I got a 2004 honda civic, buy used from the dealer and I left my car out side for a night and the sprinkler go up and left alot of water stain on my car. I try to clean it many time and even take it to the machine wash but still cant get rid of it. I think this water stain is more hard to get rid cuz my mom car got sprinkler water but it can easy to get rid of but my car cant. Can anyone help me plz, if I have to buy anything can you guy put a picture of it and store to buy from plzHow can i remove water stains from my car windows and paint?
meguiars scratchx 2.0


and a microfiber towel





found at walmartHow can i remove water stains from my car windows and paint?
Go to one of the car washes where you wash the car yourself. First use the presoak setting to spray down the car. Then use the soap cycle to thoroughly wash the car. Then use the regular rinse until all the soap is gone, and then use the spot free rinse. If all of this does not get the water stain off your car, I would be concerned that it was not water, but something else that got on the car.
They have this new stuff that you can get at Auto Zone to buff out water marks. I can't recall the name of it but if you ask one of the attendants they will tell you. It's only about $8.
18 dollar clay bar kit from turtle wax available at walmart in automotive section. will also help keep the problem from happening again
Go to wal mart or similar and buy MICROFIBER cloths. use plain water and they will remove water spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment