Thursday, March 11, 2010

My car is a sort of purple colour? I can't find the matching colour paint anywhere?

My car is http://i24.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/0f/83/d376_12.JPG colour and I cannot find the same spray paint anywhere? What can I do?





Can a body shop do it?My car is a sort of purple colour? I can't find the matching colour paint anywhere?
If it's the original colour, there should be a colour code on the manufacturers plate under the bonnet.My car is a sort of purple colour? I can't find the matching colour paint anywhere?
You probably have a custom mix color. Which means someone mixed(most likely) what they had to paint your car or they didn't write down the code. (unlikely) My advise start from scratch. the overall cost will be only a few dollars. the results will be worth it.
it could be because the purple colour on your car is a rare one so lots of people don't sell it. or it could just be that your not looking in the right places at the right times. Keep searching.ask garages and your local car place where you bought the car from.
As already said, it might well be a ';one-off'; specially mixed. If you go to a good bodyshop/paintshop they should be able to match it for you.
go to an auto body supply store , they can scan the paint on your car and supply you with the exact paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment