Thursday, March 4, 2010

How much would it cost to paint my car?

I've got a 97 subaru impreza wrx and want to paint the whole car a custom pink. Any ideas how much that would cost me? I would like to go to layers, i know that custom colours cost a lot but just not sure how much. cheersHow much would it cost to paint my car?
All depends on how far you wish to go. By the sounds of it you want a pink candy. Than you have to think about painting in the engine bay, inside the doors, under the boot and bonnet, fixing dents, pulling the car apart and putting it back together. Go around to a few local panel shops and get some quotes. I am a spray painter and i would be guessing if you wanted a good job you would be looking between 5-12 thousand dollars. There is alot of work in changing the colour of a car, and if you want it done right you must be willing to pay a bit more for quality.How much would it cost to paint my car?
Anywhere between $299 to $5000. Yello Pages is your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment