Thursday, March 4, 2010

How to get my car painted?

My suv scrapped up against a cement wall. I didn't realize how close I was until I tried backing out. Now my suv has a big white spot that needs to be painted. Can I do it myself or should I have professional do, which can be costly? The color is a dark red/burgundyHow to get my car painted?
Call the insurance company if you have full coverage and want to use it and file a claim on it. If not, take it to a body shop and get an estimate on repair.





Edit: A single panel isn't going to be $3000 bucks. The whole car doesn't need painting, just the spot that is affected. Also, I wouldn't recommend doing it yourself unless you're a professional painter. If you do, it's going to turn out terrible.How to get my car painted?
Getting it painted will be 500 at the very minimum ( It wont look good at all) And for a very high quality job can go up to 9000 dollars, 3000 will be a decent job.I suggest doing it yourself.





We have similar questions, take a look at my answers maybe it will help.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090714180554AANoNtK

No comments:

Post a Comment