Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where can I find custom body shops that do customize paint jobs for cars in new jersey??

I live in the Essex county in NJ and I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find a custom body shop to get a new paint job for my car. I want to change the body color completely, but i am having a lot of trouble trying to find a place.Where can I find custom body shops that do customize paint jobs for cars in new jersey??
Hi%26lt; i'm not familiar with where that area of NJ is, but my brother in law owns a Maaco in Philly...they do great work for awesome prices too! Sorry I'm not familiar with your area, but hopefully this helps! :)Where can I find custom body shops that do customize paint jobs for cars in new jersey??
look around for someone who has a nice paint job on their car and ask where they went. Or look online for tuner sites and see who they'd recommend in your area.
There is one off of the Black Horse Pike north on the right.Or check the yellow pages.It's been so long since i'v been there i can't give you directions in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment