Thursday, March 4, 2010

What did you all think of Dale Earhardt Jr.'s paint scheme on his car this past Tuesday?

It was ok, I did like the white highlights on the roof. But that whole 57 chevy scheme for some of the team just didn't work for me.What did you all think of Dale Earhardt Jr.'s paint scheme on his car this past Tuesday?
Looked good, I wish the 29 had the 57' Chevy Bel Air scheme.What did you all think of Dale Earhardt Jr.'s paint scheme on his car this past Tuesday?
I thought it was awesome! I bought the 1/24 scale diecast for it already.
The same thing I think of JR., It sucked......
I thought it was interesting. Its nice to see him driving something rather than all red. Especially since he might not even be in a red car next year ;)
I didn't pay that much attention to it, but it kinda reminded me of a baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment