Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So I wanna get my car painted?

I have a white 2000 toyota 4-door corrolla and i hate the color lol, any suggestions as to what might look good? imma 29 y/o girl if that helps any.





btw, yellow is not an option ;o)So I wanna get my car painted?
i'm a big fan of red. not the ruby metallic red that comes stock but a nice bright flat red. or the candy red of some of the dodge cars (stratus, caravan) just a thought.





http://www.coopermotorsales.com/New%20Sm鈥?/a> %26lt;-----dodge red





http://www.cartalk.com/content/testdrive鈥?/a> %26lt;------flat bright redSo I wanna get my car painted?
What ever color you select, just make sure it will go with the interior color.
Do not paint the car.... A GOOD paint job will run in excess of 3000.00 especially if you are going to change the color. Anything less than a good paint job will actually decrease the value of the car... and long term durability will probably be lousy.


Two (possible) solutions. First... trade it for a color that you do like.. may well be cheaper.


Second alternative is to stop at a body shop that deals in vinyl graphics... there is a ton of different vinyl decals that can drastically alter the appearance of your car in a hundred different ways, and pretty darn economical to boot.
what bout a dark blue

No comments:

Post a Comment