Sunday, March 7, 2010

Okay To Paint Underside of My Car With Rust Paint?

Would it be okay to paint the underside of my Grand Am (specifically painting over the fuel/brake lines) with rust paint to keep them from corroding? I mean I can't see any reason why it'd be a problem but I just wanted to throw the idea out there and see if anyone had any objections? The rest of my 99 Grand Am is in super shape (the part that you can see). I just don't want to let the undercarriage go as I plan to keep the car for a couple more years. Professional rustproofing is out. I'm trying to save money here. Okay To Paint Underside of My Car With Rust Paint?
Go for it. 3 sites that might help for the rust type paint are www.eastwoodcompany.com www.zero-rust.com and www.interstateproducts.com Okay To Paint Underside of My Car With Rust Paint?
sure you can! in matter of fact i do it on my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment