Sunday, March 7, 2010

How much will it cost to have my car hood and front bumper painted?

I have a 1994 Honda Accord EX Sedan. Its a light blue color, but the hood was completely rusted over, so I hand sanded it and spray primer and spray painted it by hand. Im just trying to get an estimate to what it will cost to get it painted, and roughly how long i will be without a car.How much will it cost to have my car hood and front bumper painted?
Check out http://www.maaco.com I recommend them. Paint the whole car at the same time for $750 total.How much will it cost to have my car hood and front bumper painted?
its a 1994 so the paint has faded it will need to be blended it will cost 1000 or more depending on the place and what you want done id give them 3days to a week depending on the place
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment