Thursday, March 4, 2010

How much does it cost to paint a car whole / custom decals?

I have a 2003 Ford Focus ZX3. It's in great condition however I just might want to make it look a littler nicer. It was in an accident and we bought it used, and since its black you can see ever spec of dust and scratch. But I might want to paint it a cherry or a bright red with white striping. Or and else if not I will just put red striping on top of the black. And the place I might get it painted at is Maaco but they like my family because we have got them tons of business so whenever I go there they give us like an average 20-35% discount. They painted my sisters whole car metallic orange for $600 amazing job. But anyway how much does it cost to get custom stripes or just paint the whole thing with stripes and without and when I talk about the stripes I mean something like this. http://image24.webshots.com/25/6/37/79/287363779AyhxQN_ph.jpgHow much does it cost to paint a car whole / custom decals?
You can probably get it painted at Maaco for about the same as your sisters car. But you get what you pay for they will not paint: jambs, under the hood,trunk for the basic price also your car may need body work and that will raise the Price and as said before red is the most expensive colorHow much does it cost to paint a car whole / custom decals?
bright red cars get pulled over more often. its a fact. but as for your decals, some auto parts stores sell stick on decals to do it yourself. and, if done right, they dont look half bad. i did it to my truck. http://www.jcwhitney.com/Stripes-Custom-鈥?/a>


wide range of prices. mostly around 100 though
red is one of the most expensive colors to paint i would say around 2000.00 if you get a discount it could be less or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment