Thursday, March 4, 2010

Help ! paint on my car?

I drove over a freshly painted line on the road , witch I thought wasn't wet anymore because they removed the cones .


When I got home I saw my car was splashed with paint from the road paint ......how can I get it off without damaging my car paint .Help ! paint on my car?
they do make a paint remover that won't take off your car paint


its made specifically for stuff like that and you can buy it at any parts store


try the Graffiti Remover its made to remove spray paint from the base coat clear coat type paint you have on your car


it shouldn't cost more than a few bucks and the people at the parts store can help you further


good luckHelp ! paint on my car?
Just wash the car good. You'll find it'll probabally wash off.
repaint the car. few $1,000's
Luckily your clear coat on your car will keep the road paint from bonding to the paint on your car.





Getting it off could be tricky. Using paint remover could damage the paint/finish on your car.
Some good polishing compound and a buffer should do the trick if you get to it soon enough.
kerosene
YOUR SMOKING HOT.. BRING IT TO MY SHOP I GET IT OFF. IF NOT USE KEROSENE FUEL....
car wax + Soft Towel = No More Paint!
If you look in an auto store and ask the worker.


there's a product that you wipe on the car and it


removes paint marks but won't damage the paint on your car...
your hot.... use laquer..lol
rubbing alcohol or maybe even fingernail polish remover
a bit of t cut will sort it out! complain to the local authority!
You can try rubbing compound. It goes for about 3 bucks at most places that sell automotive supplies...in with the waxes. If that doesn't work or if their is not a lot of overspray on your car, you can also try just using a razor blade the same way you would remove a sticker. But the rubbing compound should do the trick.
go to a napa parts store they sell a spray can that will take off the paint without messing up the orginal paint
I DON';T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment