Thursday, March 4, 2010

Can you guys tell me how to sand and paint a car step-by-step?

I'm olny 17 and learning this is one of my big dreams I have a couple cars I wanna do But i'm going to do the Olds 98 first. I need to know what grit sand paper if I need a sander and how hard or not hard to sand the car. I have know one to help me learn how to do it so if you can please help me I'd appricate it thanks! O by the way my car haves some little dents but know big ones and a little surface rust and its already half primered! :/Can you guys tell me how to sand and paint a car step-by-step?
Read this... it a good start





http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/95920-鈥?/a>Can you guys tell me how to sand and paint a car step-by-step?
no
Buy a book or two on the subject. It is fairly involved and you won't find all the answers here.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment