Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Paint problems on my car?

When I drive over 30mph, the paint starts stripping off my car. It is costing me a lot of money for constant re-sprays. This is the 15th time it has happened this year. Is this normal?





Also my windows are prone to shattering if I drive over 50mph. But that is another matter.Paint problems on my car?
1- go to a diff spray shop.


2- get rid of the car.


theres something seriously wrong with it.


unless your driving through a low flying sand blast. paint wont strip off until about 4 or 500 miles per hour.


windows shattering is serious,


if its just one window then strip the entire door off to find whats causing it and clean out the runners.


if its more than one window, wear a bullet proof vest cos someones shooting at you

No comments:

Post a Comment