Thursday, March 4, 2010

I just scratched the paint on my boss's car on my way back from lunch?

I am hoping he won't notice.


What happened was, I was having one of my executive business lunches with some foreign colleagues, and they bought me some exotic cocktails.....(When in Rome) Well, I only had, like 3 or 6 of them, but I got a little drowsy anyhow. So, I kind of misjudged how close I was to the boss's Caddy. It's old, anyway...I mean, like from the '60's or something... Maybe he won't notice. He's always gotta get work done to it anyway, like new leather put on the seats and ';DETAILS'; put on it and stuff...I mean, what kind of a car needs ';DETAILS';? I think there must be alot of stuff already wrong with it because I overhear him talking about it ALOT. He's probably planning to sell or junk it, anyway.


So do you think he'll notice?I just scratched the paint on my boss's car on my way back from lunch?
your ******* screwedI just scratched the paint on my boss's car on my way back from lunch?
If it's big and noticeable then yes he will notice but if not then probably not. By the way you might wanna move your car.
I think subconsciously you always intended to damage his car!
leave before him and he'll be none the wiser! if it's from the 60's he's either restoring it or it's a piece of junk anyway....if he's restoring it - one little scratch won't matter...
Sweet! Have another drink and drive drunk some more moron!
hoped you moved your car away from his ..if not GO MOVE IT !!





ps by the way you talk about him and his car maybe you meant to do it hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment