Thursday, March 4, 2010

How much would it cost for me to paint my car at somewhere like Maaco?

I have a 1995 Honda Accord Coupe. It's actually in pretty good shape engine wise, but the paint on it is really bad! I don't want to put a lot of money into because of it's age. Also, I'm not sure I'll even have it more than a year. But, I should have it at least for a year, maybe a little bit longer. Anyway, it would sure look pretty with a shiny new layer of paint. I want to do something pretty thrifty but then again I don't want to spend money on a paint job to have it fade in a year. Does anyone know how much a decent (but not super expensive) paint job would cost? I can go anywhere it's just that Maaco really sticks out in my mind as being able to do it. Also, does Maaco do body reapair work. It also has a small dent on the side of it. I do have to drive a little for my job, so sometimes clients do see my car so I do want it to look as good as possible. Thanks in advance for all your help! : )How much would it cost for me to paint my car at somewhere like Maaco?
well i got my car painted at maaco 2 years ago and they charger me around $1300. Thats becasue i got they so called signature paint. They have real cheap paint jobs that cost around $300-$500 and they have another paint service which is around $500-%26amp;800. . They do knock out dent and do body work as well. IF i were you i would get the middle paint job($500 to $600) considering you don't plan on having the car along time. Also get a estimate from maaco, which is free of charge and shop around. You probably could get another shop to paint it for cheaper.How much would it cost for me to paint my car at somewhere like Maaco?
at maaco you can get a good paint job for 600.00,as long as all the body work is done,or have them do it,this way the paint job and bode work will be covered by there warranty,this is the best way OK.
I would never take a car to maaco or Earl Scheib as you will be repainting it again in a year, go to a decent bodyshop and have it painted if you want it to look nice and not have to worry about the paint flakeing off, your probably looking at $2,500 to do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment