Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fix chipped paint on a car?

i drive a lot and my car is constantly hit by debris from sand trucks and other things as well...is there a way to bring back my cars paint to normal..it has no visual damage but if when i run my hands through the hood and bumper i could feel them so i don't think the damage is that bad...im kinda picky on the state of my car that's why i'm asking this ridiculous question.Fix chipped paint on a car?
Sounds like most of your damage is just in the clear coat I would try having your car buffed out this may bring it's luster back.Fix chipped paint on a car?
Your car has no visual damage, but has chipped paint? That makes no sense. If the paint is chipped, you will see chips. If there is nothing wrong with your paint, then you won't see any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment