Sunday, March 7, 2010

Do I have to apply clear coat after painting bondo on my car?

I used spray Duplicolor DSCC382 (PRB, Radiant Fire) in a 5 oz can to paint the whole bottom part of my ';side skirts';, under the doors of my 97 Dodge Avenger from the front to back tire because it was beginning to rust. I bondo-ed the rusty parts and primed the whole area with rustoleum primer. Then I coated it with the red. Do I have to clear coat it?Do I have to apply clear coat after painting bondo on my car?
That was a quick fix to make it look better.The rust will continue to eat its way through your side skirts and the bondo will just fall out but to answer your question no you dont need a clear coat.Do I have to apply clear coat after painting bondo on my car?
y did u bondo rust that dosent get rid of rust
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment