Sunday, March 7, 2010

My car is a Honda Passport, new breaks and body paint, runs great.?

I was charged 500 dollars for labor charge to replace cables from alternator to battery...does that make sense. COntinuing from guestion, who's responsible for the broken car part...My car is a Honda Passport, new breaks and body paint, runs great.?
If the battery was in the trunk, it would still be too high.My car is a Honda Passport, new breaks and body paint, runs great.?
I'm not sure but that sounds like a lot of money.
It depends on how much work it takes to acces the alternator and route the wiring. On one hand that sounds like a lot of labor. On the other hand, when someone ask us here on Yahoo how much someone else should charge, I always answer, ';$300,000 is what I would quote'; since I nor anyone else can speak for a third party.





To your question of responsibility for the broken part. Do you mean the cable? Is the vehicle under warranty? If so, did you take the vehicle to a dealer? Do you have an extended warranty policy? If so, you must read the policy CAREFULLY and think like an adjuster to see if you can wriggle out of paying for it.


Ultimately, it's your vehicle, you own it, you are responsible for maintaining, repairng and safe operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment