Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good/cheap place to get car painted?

I have a old 1984 supra and my mom is buggin me to paint it. I was looking at maaco and 1 day paint cause my budget is about 700 dollars any one know any good places to go?Good/cheap place to get car painted?
Maaco. Visit the yellow pages in your area or google them. Their work is not factory but not bad for the price.Good/cheap place to get car painted?
http://www.maaco.com
NOT Maaco. They do average work for too much money. Every little thing adds more onto the bill, and if you need bodywork, you are looking at several thousands for a good job. I had a truck painted there with the bottom level paint job, no clearcoat, no bodywork, my only extras were the doorjambs. It cost me almost $600 bucks. There are definately better places to get a quality job. Maaco just isn't that nice.
DO NOT GO TO MAACO!!! I have seen MANY cars come out of that place and have never seen nay of them come out without fish eyes, tiger stripes and orange peeling. They don't buff the car down before painting and they don't clear coat when they are done. My brother's car peeled after about a week and he had to battle with them to fix it and I just had my race car painted and actually had it comped because it was there so long and after 4 repaints it STILL has all of the problems listed above. I would wait and continue to save money. Paint is not a good thing to cut corners on.
earl schieb........nation wide...............
There is a shop or a couple in Villa Park,Illinois.One around St.Charles rd. and Addison rd.Another one a little east of that corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment