Sunday, March 7, 2010

Did you know that if you put Bologna on a car that it will peel the paint?

Surprisingly, yes I did. I just cannot wait to try it out.





My bologna has a first name it's o-s-C-A-R, my bologna has a second name it's HA-HA-HA there's no paint left on your car.Did you know that if you put Bologna on a car that it will peel the paint?
Man no wonder I do not eat that stuff....I mean it is made with nasty stuff anyways... so I do not eat it...and it should eat the paint off your car as it will eat away your stomach to.Did you know that if you put Bologna on a car that it will peel the paint?
i found it works quicker if you throw up on your car..........seamanab x
haha yea





did you know that if you put dawn dish soap in the gas tank it will make the engine blow !!!





:)
Are u sure? I thought it might be perhaps spam. I know spam took it out of mine.
i never heard that but i'm not gonna be the first idiot to go try it.





imagine what that does to your intestines?
THATS WHY CAR DEALERS INCLUDE A LOAF OF BREAD IN THE GLOVE BOX
Yes. That is why I stopped eating lunch on my hood.
Yes
think about what it does to your stomach lining!
really gross..I guess I should strike bologna off my grocery list









yes
yeah i heard that.. milk too.
Nope...but Im gonna try it out! You think my boss will wonder why there is bologna on her car?

No comments:

Post a Comment