Sunday, March 7, 2010

I just got a paint job done on my car and was wondering...?

when can i start washing,waxing,etc?I just got a paint job done on my car and was wondering...?
give it a couple weeks for the paint to completely cure before washing, and about a month before waxing it.I just got a paint job done on my car and was wondering...?
id wait a few weeks before i used any hard chemicals on it ,this will give the paint time to cure out on it,then it should be ok to wash and wax it,i wouldn't use any wax for at least 30 days,even though it may appear to be dry on the outside,for the first ten days the paint will still be curing to the car,so give it some time,good luck.
From past experience it is best not to do any hard hand cleaning for about a week. I would not use high pressure from a car wash either for at least a week. You can lightly rinse the car or truck off just don't rub it or wax it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment