Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I have sent my car to apollo paint and body for repair. They have misdiagnosed it 4 times. What do I do?

They have fixed the fan, fuel pump, crankshaft, and computer. I have already paid 700 on the repair (fan replacement) They have sent it to Mercedez twice who could not fix it. I fear the bill will be outrageous and I will not have any recourse. What happens if the parts replaced are not there? I have no understanding of how to determine whether the parts are new or how to get the car fixed without paying for unnecessary repairs. What do I do?I have sent my car to apollo paint and body for repair. They have misdiagnosed it 4 times. What do I do?
Send it someplace else.I have sent my car to apollo paint and body for repair. They have misdiagnosed it 4 times. What do I do?
In California we have a Department called the Bureau of Automotive Repair. Their job is to be your recourse in the event that you run into a problem like the one that you just wrote about. The Better Business Bureau is also a great place to consult in matters like this. If you don't live in California, perhaps your state has a similar bureau that could help you.
Stop going there! Fool me once shame on you...Fool me twice shame on me!
Try taking it someplace else!!! Apparently these people don't know what they are doing.





It sounds like an overheating issue...have they checked the thermostat or made sure the radiator is okay?





Arm yourself with knowledge. Go to a local auto parts store and buy a book that is specifically for your car (make, model, year, etc). Once you find out what part they are going to replace, look through your book, find where that part is and mark it somehow (nail polish, permanent marker, etc). Then, after they say they have replaced it, check it out before paying. If your mark is still on the part, call them out on it!
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment